Hello again! Hope all of you lovelies had a fun February and will enjoy an even better March. Not much is going on with me, but here some updates:
- I passed a major exam to get my Series 6 license. That basically means I can sell certain investments, but as a banker I’ll use it mostly to refer clients to my financial adviser. The goal is to (hopefully) start bringing in more $$$, which = more books.
- I bought my ticket to UtopYA! I’ll be going with Wendy, Jess, and Tonya, and they’re convinced we are gonna go line dancing, and I’m convinced I better be drunk first.
- I saw The D.U.F.F. and thought it was really cute and funny! Mae Whitman was the bright spot. But you know if it were a book (I hear the actual book is much different) I would have had series issues with Wesley Rush’s actions toward the end. I guess I can be more forgiving with movies.
- I got my parents hooked on Game of Thrones but I’m their talking Wikipedia every time they watch a new episode. It’s kinda funny because they can’t keep all the characters and details straight. They’re watching season 4 now and it’s been a doozy trying to refresh their memories.
- I have a new favorite scent! Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. <3 I normally don’t wear perfume, but I’m kinda obsessed with this one.
As for my bookish life…
Reading Challenges Update
I read the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins. For March I’m going to read the last five books of the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. I’ve been meaning to finish that series for a while now!
Number of books added to my other challenges:
- Contemporary Romance: (7): Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson, The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler, Captive by Brighton Walsh, The Trouble with Love by Lauren Layne, Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally, All Played Out by Cora Carmack, & Tessa Ever After by Brighton Walsh
- Debut Author: (1) The Leveller by Julia Durango
- TBR Pile: (4): Nil by Lynne Matson & the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
- Tunnel Vision
- Salt & Stone (ARC)
- The Storyspinner (ARC)
- The Ruby Circle
- The Trouble with Love (ARC)
- Die Once More
- Inherit Midnight (ARC)
- Sweet (ARC)
- Sweet Trilogy (series)
- Captive (ARC)
- Trust the Focus (ARC)
- Top Ten Contemporary Romance Books I Can’t Believe I Haven’t Read
- I talk about my five favorite Masters of Swoon
- Guest post from Heather Demetrios for the I’ll Meet You There blog tour
- Stacking the Shelves 
- Poll: Who is Your Valentine?
- Waiting on Wednesday: End of Days
- ARC Giveaway (still going!)
- Top Ten Favorite Heroines
- Stacking the Shelves 
- I talk about expectations and disappointments
Most Anticipated February Reads